Monday, August 10, 2009

Curriculum Clean-Out :)

I'm participating in this Curriculum Clean-out twice! :)
My second give away is for some A Beka items: Reading 5 Answer Key (code on the back is 69248001), Grade 5 Parent Guide to Curriculum and Record Keeping (code on back is 67636001) and Language Arts 5 Curriculum Teacher Guide (code on back is 44113).

(click to see the whole picture)


US only please! Shipping is on me. I'll pick a winner August 16th and PLEASE leave an email so I can get in touch with you if you win! Good luck! :)
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Your giveaways are fitting right in with my families needs! lol My middle child is in 5th grade this year. :) My email is: savedbygrace7215(at)yahoo(dot)com Thanks again for the entry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love this for my daughter's homeschool library!

    janemaritz at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are Abeka users and love it!! We are in grade 4 now but could definitely use these soon :) Thanks!

    thepainters5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a friend who uses ABeka, and she and I try to share curriculum as much as we can.
    Thanks for hosting this.

    roseinthemorning [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for another good giveaway.

    chappyandalexa AT earthlink DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  6. The winner has now been emailed! Thanks for entering, everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete