My first giveaway will be for 2 reference books about homeschooling.... "Home-Schooling All the Way through High School" by Renee Mason and "Successful Homeschooling" by Richard Fugate.
US participants only, please - shipping is on me for the winner! I will pick a winner on the 16th of August. PLEASE leave an email so I can notify you if you are the winner!
(click to see the whole picture)
These sound good. Please put us in! Thanks, Heather quinnschilling@gmail.com
ReplyDeletePlease enter me into the drawing. This is our first year homeschooling and we are going to be using Sonlight. Thanks for the chance!!!
ReplyDeleteThese sound great. Please enter me. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteranidai(at)hotmail(dot)com
i just found you on the homeschool creations list. these books look great! my oldest is 4, so i'm just starting to plan our first year of homeschooling. it looks like these would be helpful! kyrie24 at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteAwesome giveaway, this is our second year of homeschooling and my oldest is just starting high school, I could definitely use these books. :)
ReplyDeleteMy email is: savedbygrace7215(at)yahoo(dot)com Thanks for the entry. :)
I'd love both of those! We're just starting our homeschooling journey.
ReplyDeleteI'd love this for my daughter's homeschool library!
ReplyDeletejanemaritz at yahoo dot com
Please drop my name in the hat. This will be our first year homeschooling. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteteachertools at gmail dot com
These books look informative- love to have them since I am starting to look into all the great possibilities of homeschooling! thanks!
ReplyDeleteWe'd love to have this! Thanks for participating in the Clean-Out, what a fun thing!!
ReplyDeleteI would love to read these! cookiecutter72 at hotmail dot com
ReplyDeleteThis looks great! Thank you for hosting this one, too! :)
ReplyDeleteroseinthemorning [at] gmail [dot] com
I'd love to read these, especially the through high school one. Thanks!
ReplyDeletechappyandalexa AT earthlink DOT net
I just started homeschooling...I would love to read these books!
ReplyDeleteThese look great!! Please toss my name in the hat -- thank you!
ReplyDeletepink.green.98@verizon.net