I can't believe she wanted to do so much! It's so great to be able to teach her quickly and as she asks for it, even while sick. She is always telling me how fun school is, so I'm happy that she's happy. We'll probably still read a few library books before bed, too. I'm so glad she enjoys this as much as I do. It's very gratifying!
Monday, January 11, 2010
Under the weather, but still teaching!!!
I can't believe she wanted to do so much! It's so great to be able to teach her quickly and as she asks for it, even while sick. She is always telling me how fun school is, so I'm happy that she's happy. We'll probably still read a few library books before bed, too. I'm so glad she enjoys this as much as I do. It's very gratifying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for visiting my blog. I really appreciate it.
ReplyDelete